Many people give more thought to maintaining their cars than to maintaining their roofs, but routine care extends the lives of both. Car owners who tune up, inspect, and take care of their vehicles prevent problems and keep overall expenses to a minimum. The same premise is true of building owners who periodically check and maintain their roofs.
A building’s roof system is one of the most important investments that provide building security; far too often a roof is abused, damaged and neglected. The primary cause of roof failure is poorly maintained roof systems.
Stone Roofing can provide a Roof Maintenance program designed to fit any new or existing roof system. Our Roof Maintenance program will extend the life of any roof system, as well as save on future costs to repair the damages of a neglected roof.
The Stone Roofing Roof Maintenance Program can provide the following benefits:
- Extends the service life of any roof system
- Maintains condition of roof system to minimize future and/or unexpected costs
- Identifies and repairs all minor roof problems that could lead to unnecessary major repairs
- Reduces bothersome leaks and their effect on a building’s interior activities in time of rain, such as property damage
- Emergency relief in case of sudden roof damage due to a storm, rooftop equipment installation, break-in, etc.
- Quarterly, semi-annual, or annual reports on the condition of the roof to inform the Owner of unauthorized tenant improvements, roof abuse, or any circumstances that may jeopardize the integrity of the roof system
- Creates the most proactive way to keep a roof system in good condition and prevent failure
- Most significantly… saving money on all roof costs
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of customer satisfaction for roof care and maintenance needs. Remember if you maintain your car you should be maintaining your commercial roof!
Unfortunately, most organizations overlook the importance of annual commercial roof inspections. Replacing a commercial roof is a major investment and rarely in the budget.
A successful roof management program should consist of periodic inspections and regularly scheduled maintenance. Annual inspections and routine maintenance reduce ownership costs, reduce leak frequency and severity, extend roof life, and reduce roof inefficiencies.
Be roof smart and don’t overlook the importance of Roof Maintenance!
For a Roof Inspection call us at 1-800-31-STONE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us Thursday, September 8th at the 9th Annual Environmental Showcase at the City of Hope. It is all about the Response – Recovery – Resiliency. Stone Roofing will help educate Businesses on how to survive the next disaster from the top down.
Stop by the showcase and learn about what you need to know to survive the next disaster.
Stone Roofing had the opportunity to listen and meet special guest speaker Congresswoman Grace F. Napolitano at the Business Leadership Luncheon hosted by the Irwindale Chamber of Commerce. The Congresswoman spoke about her leadership role representing California’s 32nd District. Listening to her talk about the plan to help promote economic growth, energy and water conservation in the state of California for years to come was very exciting.
Networking and Building New Business Relationships at California Construction Expo this week. This was a great opportunity to get out and expand our commercial roofing business and knowledge.
Stone Roofing had the pleasure of completing the commercial roofing project for Huy Fong Foods. Based in Irwindale, California. Huy Fong Foods is one of the leaders in the Asian hot sauce market. They are known for the famous Sriracha sauce. The company is named after a Taiwanese freighter, “Huy Fong” that carried the founder David Tran and other refugees out of Vietnam in 1978.
A bright-white reflective roof was installed over the corporate headquarters, manufacturing/warehouse facility. This redevelopment project is the largest industrial structure in Irwindale’s history. The building incorporates sustainable elements into its design. A highly insulated, bright-white reflective roof keeps heat from Southern California’s unforgiving sun out of the building. This helps lower temperatures inside the offices and production warehouse areas; it also lowers the required energy from HVAC systems. A passive ventilation system was installed along with over 1,300 specialty designed skylights.
For more information on this project or if you have a project that you need an estimate for, contact Stone Roofing Co., Inc. at 1-800-31-Stone.
Summer has arrived and property owners are scheduling roof inspections, roof maintenance and re-roofing projects. With extreme summer conditions contractors need to be prepared.
Summer Safety Heat Checklist:
Early Morning Start
- Survive the summer heat with early morning start time. You can’t control how hot the day will get but a contractor can control their day by getting on the roof with an early start.
- Staying hydrated in extreme summer heat is top priority. Drinking plenty of fluids before, during, and after every roofing project should be the plan of action for all contractors working in the heat.
- Best defense from the sun is a uniform that keeps you cool and offers sun protection. Wearing a hat can be prefect way to keep you cool.
Cool it down
- Remember taking a break is important when working on a roof in the hot summer sun. Breaks are a great way to stay hydrated and cool down.
- The final piece to every roofers summer uniform is “SUNBLOCK”. Sunscreen is a roofer’s best defense from sunburns and long term prevention from skin cancer.
Make summertime roof safety your priority. Be ready for the heat of summer, get an early start, stay hydrated, take a break and dress the part. Don’t let the summer heat melt you off the roof.
We will be here tomorrow to stand behind what we do today! www.stoneroof.com Rock Solid Since 1934.
Today at Stone Roofing we would like to thank our crews and staff for their hardwork and dedication! #nationalroofingweek